Monday, August 31, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness


Erin's 10 Things That Make Me Terribly, Wonderfully Happy
1. Authentic British pubs & tearooms
2. The changing of the seasons
3. A good conversation with a good friend
4. Doing what I was created to do
5. Spending quality time with my husband
6. Coldplay
7. Finding something beautiful unexpectedly
8. Baking
9. Hosting parties
10. Spending time with friends & family

Thank you, Erin, for your beautiful list! I miss you so much and can't wait to visit with you! Happy Birthday soon, Dan, my birthday twin! 

My beautiful friend Erin and her equally wonderful husband Dan moved to Los Angeles last Christmas to chase their dreams of acting. I absolutely love hearing about all their adventures and you can too by clicking here and reading their blog. It inspires me to have two friends who are making their dreams happen! 

(Photo via Paper Tissue)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin