Friday, August 14, 2009

Best Look of the Week


It's Friday again and while normally I would do a round up of my top 5 looks, this week everyone else was blown out of the water so really there is no need for a countdown. There is only one look this week that was so incredible so as to garner mention and when looking at this photo, need I say more? 

Angelina Jolie attended the Los Angeles premiere of boyfriend Brad Pitt's film Inglorious Basterds this week in a Michael Kors leather strapless dress (who knew Michael Kors to be so amazingly edgy?) and Christian Dior gladiator heels. My jaw drops in awe of this woman (I know I don't need to remind anyone that this is a mother of 6). Her loose hair and lack of jewelry only focus more attention on those killer heels and her annoyingly flawless figure! The only thing I can say is..... if only!

Watch Who Looked Hot This Week on People.com here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin