Lauren's 10 Things That Make Me Terribly, Wonderfully Happy
1. Crisp, cold medium thread count sheets
2. An agenda-free Sunday
3. My grandparents. There are not enough words, they could fill all ten spots.
4. Love- the kind that endures beyond the fear of morning breath
5. Books, especially having the luxury to buy and build your own library, no matter how small
6. Education- it is a true gift
7. Gastrointestinally speaking, regularity
9. Being moved to tears (of joy)- empathy can only be considered a true gift once confronted by those who are incapable of that particular emotion
Thank you, Lauren, for this incredible list! #9 gave me goosebumps~ it's so true!
(Photo via Paper Tissue)