Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little Notes



Dear feet,
Thank you for holding me up for 6 hours yesterday in very high heels and not scream at me in pain at the end of the night. I think we are finally beginning to understand each other.

Dear adorable top in French Connection with bunnies on it,
I need to have you. Please wait for payday for me. Thank you.

Dear Rangoli,
That dessert was the greatest thing ever. I am so glad you are in my neighbourhood. Finally, I know somewhere to go around here.

Dear Soy Toffee Nut Latte,
Thank you for making me happy (and awake, and less of a monster) every single morning. You are my constant companion~ and I am super okay with that.

Dear cute family on table 29 last night,
You melted my heart. Thank you. 

Dear my baby cousins,
I am so excited to see you today and hug you so tight until you squirm. I can't believe how big you are getting and that I haven't seen you since Christmas. I'm going to take a thousand photos of you and give you a hundred kisses. I wish your grown ups didn't live in Calgary with you. 

Dear life,
You feel kinda beautiful today. Keep it coming. 

Love, Ally xo

(Photo via Paper Tissue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin