Monday, August 10, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness


10 Things That Make Me Terribly Wonderfully Happy
1. Pink sunsets
2. Red Vines licorice
3. Lulu biting my nose (or purring)
4. Leaves turning gold in the fall
5. Awesome mixed CDs
6. Rainy days when I don't have to do anything
7. Butterflies in my stomach
8. Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting
9. Perusing used bookstores
10. Black and white photographs


The Pursuit of Happiness is going to be a regular post where myself and the people I love pause to reflect on the good things in life. Please feel free to email me 10 things you love at: allytorn@yahoo.ca
Thank you! 

This feature is inspired by my new favourite blog The Rockstar Diaries. It is amazing! Check it out here. 

(Photo via Paper Tissue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin