5. This spot is actually a tie because I just couldn't hammer it down to 5, I had to show 6! Shown at top is High School Musical actress (and gf of my inappropriate crush Zac Efron) Vanessa Hudgens in perfect summer white. I adore shirt dresses but they often come off as dowdy. This is anything but~ the full sleeves are pretty, the belt adds visual interest and the uber short hemline makes it undeniably sexy! Her nude platform sandals and her hair piled on top of her head make the whole ensemble absolutely perfect.
Above is Heroes actress Ali Larter shopping in Beverly Hills. Ugh~ could there be a more adorable little summer dress? The coral is lovely for her skin tone and I love the flouncy layers! Her flat sandals keep the look casual and a great bag and sunglasses are always the best accessories. Hers are perfect. Doesn't it look like Ali is glowing? I think so too. Perhaps that's because she got married the day after this photo was taken. Congratulations to the beautiful bride!
4. Now, I never ever thought I would feature Ashley Simpson in this column, but lo and behold, I was wrong! The star of the upcoming remake of Melrose Place attended a Hollywood party this week looking (shockingly) sophisticated and pulled together! Though her look is decidedly casual it is incredibly chic. Her skinny jeans and shrunken blazer are adorable but those two-tone shoes are amazing and her envelope clutch is an elegant choice. Plus, her hair pulled back into a low side knot is lovely. I'm impressed, Mrs. Wentz! Keep it up!
3. Someone who always looks gorgeous, on the other hand, is Watchmen actress Malin Ackerman and here is no exception. The Swede beauty attended a rooftop Hollywood soiree this week in an Alice and Olivia burgundy mini-dress, paired with nude strappy sandals and a simple clutch. A lone cocktail ring and her hair swept back makes this look utterly spare but when you look this good who needs any more detail? Didn't you hear? Less is more. This is walking proof!
2. My Diane Kruger girl crush continued this week as the actress hit up yet another premiere- this one in Sydney- for her film Inglorious Basterds. Her stunning Marchesa cocktail dress is all about the sculptural details~ the fabulous one shoulder, the angular peplum at the hip. Amazing! Her navy pumps, smoky eyes and loose, side swept hair could literally not be more beautiful. This former model just can't seem to make a wrong move! ps- Her latest "move" will actually be here in Vancouver, where she is going to be living while her boyfriend, actor Joshua Jackson, films his TV show Fringe.
1. The top spot, however, was shamelessly stolen by Sienna Miller, who looked perfectly Old Hollywood at the Los Angeles premiere of her upcoming movie G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra. The glamourous Brit looked impossibly elegant in a lizard print YSL gown, Veronica Lake inspired curls and with bold red lips. She has worn a lot of fantastic outfits this week while promoting her new film but this look astounded me in its vintage appeal and sophistication. She is definitely my number 1 pick of the week!
Watch Who Looked Hot This Week on People.com here.
(Photos via People)