Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness


Berg's 10 Things That Make Me Terribly, Wonderfully Happy
1. Undying true love- the kind that aches (Chris Richards!)
2. Laughing so hard that I cry
3. Forever friends that I can't possibly live without (I love you, Nicole!)
4. A hot new dress that fits like a glove
5. Reading a good book while swinging in a hammock on a beach
6. The smell of an ice rink (and skating on a fresh sheet of ice)
7. When the underdog wins
8. A song on the radio that takes me back a lifetime
9. Fluffy snowflakes on my nose
10. SHOES! (Any kind, anytime, anywhere)
11. (Bonus round just for you, Berg) Pedicures and cocktails with my best friend, Nicole

Thanks for your beautiful list, Christina! 

(Photo via Paper Tissue)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin