Friday, September 4, 2009

My Dirty Thirty



My amazing best friend Leah organized the sweetest of birthday surprises for me yesterday. Despite my constant protestations that I wanted to do exactly "nothing" and that it was my "un-birthday" (very Alice in Wonderland) she lovingly ignored me and threw me a surprise birthday party! Held at Yew at The Four Seasons Hotel, I cocktailed and dined the evening away with my closest girlfriends, the loveliest and kindest of women, and felt utterly spoiled and loved. I haven't had a birthday party since I was a little girl so it was truly wonderful to be surrounded by the people I love most in this world! To Leah and my incredible friends~ thank you for making my birthday so special and even more, for being in my life! To my amazing and supportive parents~ thank you for being who you are and making my concept of family so wonderful. I love you all.
xoxoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin