Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girl Time


Why are some days so much harder than others? Nothing in particular goes wrong, there is no disaster~ for some reason they just seem harder. This is usually when I get in my own head and that is always a dangerous place to wander when I feel a little off. 

Last night after work my blues were abated by girl time on the sofa of my best friend, as we talked and enjoyed the deliciousness that is Cheez Whiz on Wheat Thins and peanut butter cookies. It doesn't matter how turned over my thoughts are, she is always a voice of reason and clarity. It reminded me of this post on one of my favourite blogs, Le Love, and how as soon as I read it a few days ago it made me want to talk to her (she was out of town for a few days). It is so important to have that person to turn to when you need to just sit and be yourself and feel normal and loved. I needed that. And today is a better day for it. 

(Photo 1 via Paper Tissue, Photo 2 via Le Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin