Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dress Perfection

Sarah Seven still manages to astound me with her beautiful couture cocktail dresses and gowns on Etsy. Though she still sells the designs 
I profiled before here, these two new designs took my breath away. The ivory cocktail dress, Tea For Two, is ethereal perfection, both innocent and flirtatious, sweet and subtly sexy. The navy and red gown, Midnight Stroll, is incredibly dramatic and would catch any eye in a sea of black dresses. This young designer's talent continues to grow and flourish and I can't wait to see what her future holds. 
I pray for one of her designs for myself someday! 

(Photos via etsy)

2 comments:

  1. I adore SarahSeven's designs! I did a post on her dresses as well! They are {just as you said} breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post! They truly are amazing! If only my credit card would let me have one or three!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin