Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seeing Double

While I absolutely loved Diane Kruger on the red carpet at Saturday's SAG Awards and she was undoubtedly my fashion favourite, I couldn't help but feel this look had been done before. From her pulled back blond knot to her red lips to the incredibly distinctive shade of her marigold yellow gown, Diane could be a double for Michelle Williams in Vera Wang at the 2006 Academy Awards. No matter. Fashion is nothing if not cyclical and both look equally breathtaking.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I thought of this too! I think I almost ilke Diane Kruger's version better though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, girls! I love the one shoulder and though I adore Michelle Williams I never liked her necklace either. I thought it would have been better without!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin