Monday, January 4, 2010

And Thus My Mascara Started To Run


I have had the loveliest honour of my life. Last night we were celebrating on the town and I have to admit there were quite a few cocktails involved. So when my best friend Leah made some flippant comment about going to look at a chalkboard, I shrugged it off and thought it was only a random remark. When she mentioned it again I had to go explore. I found the chalkboard on the other side of the restaurant and it took me minutes to see what I was meant to see. There in pink chalk read

ALLYREDHEAD MOH

Naturally, I burst into tears. I am going to be Leah's Maid of Honour! I'm so overwhelmingly excited and so incredibly moved she has asked me. I can't wait to be the best, most steadfast and loyal MOH, because that's exactly what she deserves.

To the most beautiful bride to be, I love you and it truly is the most lovely honour of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! It is an incredible honour. I know you'll do a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin