Saturday, January 9, 2010

Clocktower Apartment Love


I want to live here so badly I can feel it in my bones. Wouldn't it be amazing to wake up every morning under the glow of this beautiful clock? But only if it ticks very very quietly. This converted loft in Brooklyn, New York is as magical a place as I can imagine living. It reminds me of the giant clocks in Paris's Musee d'Orsay (below)~ which is probably why I love it so much. I adore pretty much anything that reminds me of Paris. I am definitely meant to live somewhere heritage and full of character. Isn't this place inspiring?

(Photo 1 via Vi.sualize, Photo 2 via Google)

1 comment:

  1. Magical is the word! I love how the whole place is just flooded with light.
    P.S. I left a little something over on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin