Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Thank you so much to my thoughtful and lovely (and I think, a little partial) friend Chloe of My Favourite Things for passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me! As a writer of such a wonderful blog, I am honoured she has chosen me and in such talented company, as well. 

Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


Here are 7 (hopefully) interesting things about me:

1. I am a complete Anglophile. I adore anything out of England~ music (Radiohead, Coldplay, Oasis, The Beatles naturally), movies (I've watched Pride & Prejudice no less than 40 times), literature (my degree is English Lit), fashion, culture. I've been to England three times and can't wait to return. I think this has much to do with my grandmother being born there and I wish to live there at some point in my life. 

2. I'm a sugar addict. Anyone who knows me, knows this. Sugar sugar sugar. I'm all about it. Candy, dessert, you name it, I love it. 

3. I'm a left handed redheaded. I believe that this is pretty rare. 

4. My brother named my cat Lulu after Lulu Island (now Richmond) where we grew up. At the SPCA, where I adopted her, she was named Kahlua. No way was I calling my cat after a liqueur. But at least Lulu is close enough. 

5. In my wildest dreams, if I could do anything I wanted I would be a photographer, write novels or be a ballerina. Or all three. 

6. I hate bananas more than anything in the world. And eggplant. I used to hate avocados and now I'm obsessed with them. 

7. My only (other) addictions (besides sugar) are coffee and red nail polish. 

And now I nominate these amazing blogs
(in no particular order)


Thank you, Chloe! 

3 comments:

  1. Re: Number 7

    Please refer to number 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, quite right, young lady. Three addictions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! And this was not a biased nomination at all- you are such a talented writer and one of the most interesting people I know. I always look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin