Monday, January 25, 2010

The Pursuit of Happiness


I think it's high time for a happiness list, don't you? It's 2010, a year so full of every possibility and eleven whopping months left! I have a huge amount to not only be happy about but utterly grateful for.
Here are just a few...

10 Things That Make Me Terribly, Wonderfully Happy
1. Weekly Sunday brunch/girl time with my best friends
2. Unspoken chemistry
3. Perfect knees (trust me, this is not overrated!)
4. Earl Grey martinis
5. The perfect haircut (and from an amazing friend at that)
6. The very distinct prospect of visiting England (and maybe France) this year
7. Sleeping in on a rainy week day when everyone else is at work
8. Warm from the dryer, clean sheets and flannel pj's
9. Feeling loved and perfectly accepted
10. My new job! I can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin