Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wedding Inspiration for Leah and Greg


For their upcoming 2011 wedding my best friend Leah and her fiance Greg are considering having their reception in a beautifully rustic barn in the Okanagan. Though unconventional, this idea is both charming and romantic~ much like the couple themselves.

For inspiration and tips (part of a MOH's duty of course) I have been visiting the amazing blog Once Wed to view the weddings of other couples across North America. The wedding of Ryan and Laura particularly stood out for its rain soaked beauty, romantic elegance and especially for the magical barn setting! I love the idea of taking something incredibly earthy and natural and transforming it into a place of unexpected glamour.

I can't wait to see what Leah and Greg choose. No matter what, I know it will breathtaking!

(all photos via Once Wed)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin