Saturday, June 20, 2009

Paris in Pictures


I miss Paris so much right now looking at these images that it makes me physically long to be there. I miss walking the streets, simply taking in the beautiful architecture, chic Parisians, crepe stands, tiny dogs, fresh baguettes and lust worthy boutiques. Irene Suchocki's Etsy shop is full of breathtaking photography yet I keep coming back to these stunning pictures again and again, as they capture what is very best about Paris~ its very day to day beauty. People come home to these apartment buildings and walk over one of the almost thirty city bridges daily, just living their lives in one of the most inspiring cities in the world. I long to be there right now but since I can't I think it is time to put a slice of Irene's Paris on my bedroom walls. 



Visit Irene Suchocki's Etsy shop to see these and many more beautiful photographs here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin