Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving On


Today was soooo hot and lovely. Sadly I was trapped indoors for all of it, only savouring the warmth as I walked to get a coffee while on a break and home to my apartment at the end of my work day. Only this week I have decided to leave one of my jobs and to move on to different things. What, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I have faith that all will work out in the end. I have been craving change, something new and exciting. I have enjoyed the last year of my life but it was never meant to be a forever thing for me. Still, I will miss the job but mostly, and more importantly, the people I have gotten to know and care for. 

Change is important. It prevents life from being stagnant. It keeps us on our toes, challenged and learning new things. I'm looking forward to having a few days free while I'm on the hunt for something new..... if only so I can lay about, enjoy my summer and gaze at the sky one lazy afternoon. 

xo Ally 

(Photo via Paper Tissue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin