Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bridal Shower Inspiration




Help! I'm planning my girlfriend Erika's bridal shower, only a few short weeks away, and I am searching for inspiration! Fun but not corny shower games? Prize ideas? Themes? What are the best bridal showers you've been to? Martha Stewart's wedding website has some lovely ideas and photos, so that has been my go-to site so far! Invitations go out today! I'm so excited to throw this for such a wonderful and steadfast friend. Meanwhile, I still have to find my bridesmaid dress~ but I'll work on that later! 

Please share any brilliant shower ideas you may have! Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. I went to one lately where everyone was asked to wear white or cream...it really complemented the beachy theme and all white decor, and made for some beautiful pictures! Suggesting a "colour" dresscode can be a fun idea :) My friend Jen also has a fabulous event planning buisness and does a lot of showers and weddings-you should visit her site for some ideas!
    http://www.hellobellaevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin