Sunday, October 4, 2009

Modernist Masterpieces


My taste is very particular, especially when it comes to home decor. Anything that looks as if it was found in an estate sale, Parisian flea market or at The Cross can generally be attributed as loves of mine. Once in awhile, however, my aesthetic surprises even me. Today I'm lusting over these modernist homes. They are so unlike anything I've ever been attracted to but they are all truly pieces of art, not just buildings. Their inventive architecture makes me swoon~ and almost, almost wish for a completely different home. 
Well, I'm moving soon.... maybe it's time to change my style a bit? 

Beyond creative~ this modernist home looks as if it is built in the jungle!


This amazing home is built into the side of a hill, complete with a grass roof!


The most amazing stacked apartment buildings I've ever seen~ incredible! 

(Images via Home Sweet Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin