Friday, October 23, 2009

The Best Things on Earth


My good friend Kayli sent me this last night~ a long list of the absolute best things on Earth. I think these loves are wildly universal and that everyone can relate to nearly everything on this beautiful list. It's a wonderful way to start the weekend! 
This is half now.... the other half I'll post Monday! 

The Best Things on Earth
Falling in love
Laughing so hard your face hurts
A hot shower
A special glance
Getting mail
Taking a drive on a pretty road
Hearing your favourite song on the radio
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
Hot towels fresh out of the dryer
A bubble bath
A good conversation
The beach
Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter
Laughing at yourself
Having someone tell you that you're beautiful

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thank you, my lovely Kayli! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin