Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stella McCartney for Gap Kids

Okay, so I don't have a baby (and that's okay right now, trust me) but when I do I can't wait to dress her (or him) up in the cutest clothes imaginable. My mother made me the sweetest hand smocked dresses in the world when I was little and I love to go through them sometimes, marveling at how small and cute I once was. And what a little fashion plate! There is a wealth of cute kids clothes on the market now and the latest venture to be talked about is the union between uber talented designer Stella McCartney with The Gap. 

Her capsule collection ranges for children from newborns up to 12 years and includes adorable versions of tulle ballerina skirts, boys band jackets and even an incarnation of her super popular leopard face sweater that was seen in a T shirt version on both Megan Fox and Emily Deschanel (which I'm hoping will fit me in a kids XL). So if you have kids or your friends have them and you are searching for a gift for the upcoming holiday, think Stella McCartney for The Gap and give the little lucky him or her a slice of fashion history. 



1 comment:

  1. Isn't this the most adorable line?! I especially love the ballerina skirts and band jackets. Oh and yes, apparently an XL should fit us!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin