Saturday, November 21, 2009

Genius Display Idea

Vintage teacups and saucers make for the prettiest jewelry display I've ever seen! Ask your mother or grandmother for any china pieces they aren't using or scour second hand stores for mismatched teacups. Layer your earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings in pretty combinations and in contrasting colours. Seeing what you have on display will allow you to perfectly accessorize everyday and such a lovely collection will make any dresser top incredibly pretty.

(Photo via Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, and such a pretty picture! I really need something like this...I always seem to be in a frantic state in the morning trying to sort out all my tangled jewelry and running more late by the minute! Not to mention I forget about half the stuff I have because I never see it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin