Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart This Stunning Heritage Home

I love stumbling upon photos of homes that remind me of mine, because then it inspires me and offers brand new decorating ideas. This house is breathtaking and far bigger and more beautiful than mine, but the architectural bones of this place are reminiscent of my heritage apartment. I love the all over whiteness of the below living room~ it's so soothing, simple and elegant (but I would switch out the dark coffee table for something prettier). On the other hand I absolutely adore the pale robins egg blue shade in the room above. I would love this exact colour on the walls in my bedroom. 

I can't wait to start painting~ any takers? Please! 

(My mother already said no. Hmph.)



3 comments:

  1. I'd help you paint if I weren't so buried in work! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you, Melia! You are so sweet. I hear you are a friend of Selina's? I'm going to make my brother help me paint! I think it may take a serious bribe!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin