Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oscar Nominations


The 82nd Academy Award nominations were announced this morning and it's a day I look forward to every year. Though I haven't seen many of the films at the centre of attention right now (no, not even Avatar yet), I'm certainly planning on it before the ceremony on Sunday, March 7. Every year there is always much discussion on who was rightfully nominated versus who was callously snubbed (read that here) but regardless of that, the nominations announced this morning were much expected.


I, for one, can't wait for three things: seeing my huge man crush George Clooney in Up in the Air, the amazing gowns the actresses will wear and the ceremony's co-hosts Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin one upping each other all night at the big event. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin