Tuesday, February 2, 2010

14th



Hmmmm.... February. The month of the groundhog (boo to 6 more weeks of winter!) and the most loved/hated holiday of the year. Oh, Valentine's Day. You are half sweet and you half gross me out. This year I am going to bake cupcakes for my girlfriends, treat myself to something super pretty and will spend the night at my new work (this I will actually enjoy!). If I were into VDay then this saccharine sweet mini dress from BCBG would fit the bill. An entire dress covered in tiny, fluttery red hearts? I think I feel a toothache coming on....
sweet, sweet, sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this online today too! Talk about perfect for the occasion! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's pretty gorgeous! I think I would like it belted at the waist a bit better though. A skinny little gold belt would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin