Friday, February 26, 2010

Be Back Soon...


I'll be back soon, blog friends! Thank you for reading and visiting even though I've been absent over the past two weeks. Three more days and then the Olympics are over and normalcy can return to my life! I'll be sad to see both the Games and people alike leave, but these things are not meant to last forever (otherwise I would die of burn out!). I sincerely can't wait for life after these thirteen hour days~ time to sleep in, for a pedicure, to read more than one page of my book, to watch The Time Traveler's Wife, to relax! Stay tuned for life as normal next week!

ps- It is my firm belief that humans are not meant to spend twelve hours a day on their feet, especially when at least six of those are in 4 inch heels. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin