Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympic Fever and Animal Love!

Life is so crazy during the Olympics right now I barely have time to eat nevertheless blog. Which is sad, because I miss my outlet of creativity! Yesterday I worked an 11 hour day (in heels, on my feet) and I came home and collapsed. On the positive side~ at least my insomnia is gone! I'm excited to go explore the city next week (Ziptrekking over Robson Square! Yahoo Fancouver! Heineken House!) when things calm down a little bit, but for today it's back to work in just a few hours! And while the inspiration runs a little dry at the moment I have to share these photos that I gushed over on Yahoo~ animals that love each other that normally shouldn't! Aren't they the sweetest?!

A rather random post, but hopefully one that brings a smile to your face as it did mine.




(Photos via Yahoo)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! those are so cute. i've seen ones like that for dogs and cats and birds and stuff.. but these are better because they're so random and wild animals!

    The badger and fox are my favorites because they have awesome facial expressions. and the owl is so cute, haha and random.
    and the last 2 and precious because they look so close to each other!! aw

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin