Sunday, February 7, 2010

No J.Crew in Vancouver is a Bad Thing

I love living in Canada for many reasons. Universal health care. Relatively inexpensive university education (and my university has a nude beach, no joke). The birthplace of Aritzia, Club Monaco, Ryan Reynolds, Tim Hortons (and tons of other cool things, I won't go on).

Something I'm bitter about however? How is it that we are hosting the Olympics but we have yet to open a J.Crew?! The closest store to Vancouver is a significant border line up and then a solid 2 hour highway drive in Seattle, Washington. Hallelujah for online shopping! These fantastic looks for spring are quintessentially J.Crew~ casual but perfectly pulled together, easy but stylish, effortless but chic. I adore the layering and perfect accessories throughout. I can't WAIT for the girls shopping trip in April! I'll be ready to buy spring clothes!

I love this vibrant coral tank and I'm oddly finding the distressed denim alluring!

I love the casual denim shorts paired with the more structured blazer. Easy chic.

Dress up jeans and a simple jacket with a sequined tank. Wear anywhere.

I'm in lust with this shrunken leather jacket. It looks as great with shorts and a tee as it would over a little cocktail dress for evening!

Love love this sweater and scarf combo. The watery colour of the sweater is so soft and flattering~ and just happens to match my new bedroom wall colour!

4 comments:

  1. This is a VERY bad thing! I absolutely LOVE JCrew. It is definitely my go-to store! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is horrible. To add insult to injury no Anthropologie, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, Victoria's Secret (though that is changing soon apparently). Thank goodness they finally brought H&M, Forever 21 and Sephora or I'd be ever more bitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these looks!Ugh we need one desperately!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin