Thursday, May 21, 2009

A girl can dream, can't she?

Erika and I went ring shopping tonight. For her, obviously! With her wedding in August fast approaching she was in search of the perfect wedding band to pair with her beautiful engagement ring from her honey, David. While there I couldn't help but play. And play I did! With an oval cut solitaire surrounded with diamonds on a pave diamond band. Le sigh! It was torture to take it off my finger. Dream ring, check! But a single girl can dream, can't she? Erika ended up picking a stunning white gold band dotted with diamonds~ a beautiful choice. Diamond shopping followed by dinner and gelato~ talk about a perfect evening!

2 comments:

  1. I love that ring!!! absolutely perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanely beautiful.
    Thanks for the story, babe. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin