Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Red Rubber Reflections

I had to laugh when I visited my favourite blog, Cupcakes & Cashmere, today. Emily is undoubtedly my style guru. The girl is fearless and bold when it comes to fashion and whether or not I'd wear it myself, she always pulls off the most amazing looks. Therefore I felt utterly vindicated in my style choice when I saw this post today. I received the exact same red Hunter wellington boots for Christmas and have scarcely taken them off since I opened them (even though we have been rain free in Vancouver)! I love throwing on the cheerfully hued rubber boots with my jeans and grey coat and walking out the door!
They may not be the most chic of footwear but they certainly bring a smile to my face.

Now if only it would snow...

ps- I've been dying for these boots since seeing
remember this?

On Christmas morning, in my flannel pj's and new boots!

(Photo 1 and 3 via Cupcakes and Cashmere)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin