Monday, March 15, 2010

We're Waiting For You, Baby Girl


This upcoming Sunday I'm so excited to be attending the baby shower my mother, grandmother and wonderful family friend Nancy are throwing for my cousin's wife, Kate. Patrick and Kate will welcome their (undoubtedly) beautiful little girl next month and I can't wait to meet her (and find out what her name will be)! In the meantime, I'm so excited to see what heartbreakingly adorable goodies everyone will bestow upon the impending bundle of joy!

If money were no option then this nursery would be lovely for a little girl. The palest of pink walls, antique cane back chair and pretty white crib are sweet and soothing, while the flowered pendant light is a genuine show stopper. Nurseries should be just as stylish and creative as the rest of any decor lover's home and this room is perfect for any budding girly girl.

I can't wait to see you, little one!

(Photo via The City Sage)

1 comment:

  1. This nursery is lovely :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin