Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear You


Dear you,

You know who you are. And I love you so much. I know right now is a hard time. You are so strong and you put on a tough front, but it has nonetheless been a difficult few weeks. It is so okay to admit that. You are so lovable. You are so loved. Do not doubt that for a second.

You are everything that is good in life~ caring, passionate, thoughtful, funny as heck and unfathomably beautiful, inside and out. I feel so fortunate to know you and know you well. I wish I could take any pain you feel away. I can't. It is human to go through it, to feel it. And in time it will start to dissipate and then one day it will be gone altogether. You will wake up and it won't be the first thing you think of. It will be gone and you will feel free. And happy. I promise.

You don't have to be so strong all the time. It is okay to admit you are vulnerable. Hell, you know how I bother you all the time! Every thought, every detail. You can come to me, with anything and at any time. Never forget what a truly incredible person you are. Hold onto that and know that the future holds every happiness for you. Without a doubt, it is out there for you and soon enough, it will be yours.
I love you.

Love, me
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin